Do any of the following sound familiar to you?
- Have difficulty in falling asleep at bedtime?
- Are you unable to switch off when its time to go to sleep?
- Struggle to stay asleep all night?
- Wake up frequently & can’t get back to sleep?
- Wake up in the morning feeling exhausted &/or snooze the alarm repeatedly?
- Feel that your lack of sleep is affecting other areas of your life?
Yoga for Sleep can help!
I offer one to one or small group yoga therapy for sleep sessions, either at your home or workplace. You will learn :-
- What is ‘Sleep Hygiene’, its impact on your sleep and what you can do to improve it
- A simple yoga for sleep sequence that you can do at home to change the way you sleep forever
- Breathing & meditation exercises to aid relaxation
- Restorative yoga techniques to help you ‘get through the day’, or mop up sleep after a night of poor sleep
The techniques used follow Lisa Sanfilippo’s Yoga Therapy for Sleep and Insomnia course . The techniques are highly effective, proven and simply to apply to your every day life.
The yoga techniques that we will learn are therapeutic and gentle – this is not a dynamic yoga – and is absolutely perfect for people who have never done yoga before.
Please contact me for more information or to arrange a short 10 minute FREE consultation